Friday, October 23, 2009

Thyroid test "Normal"

I saw my doctor yesterday aftering having my usual blood tests done on Tuesday. I am happy to say that the tests have come back at an acceptable level (as I suspected). I didn't write down my readings (I will get these from my doctor next visit) but I remember the TSH was 0.7. But I was told that all is good. After telling her that I have not taken any medication (dose that I was told to take at last visit - 1 neo-mercazale to keep heart rate down) now for a few weeks and my heart rate is fine she is happy for me to come back in 6 months or before if any symptoms come back. I am obviously really happy that my Grave's has subsided and hopefully is gone for good. Time will tell. I know that medication was necessary in the beginning but I think that maybe diet, lifestyle changes and possibly dental revision may have played a part in my cure. I cannot be 100% sure but every day I read about GD sufferers who never get to the stage I have, so I will continue to do what I am doing. I hope that there are some sufferers out there who might benefit from my documenting my journey over the past 18months. Maybe some of the things I have discovered have worked for me will also work for someone else. Good Luck to all!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to read this post - and so thankful you found remission (whatever that is ha). Remember your story is such an encouragement to others and we have to share with the Graves folks who are in their darkest hour and have no hope that they can overcome it. There were many days I wondered if I would, and I know you did too, and many wondering now.

    We shall overcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you, too. I wish we would have had blogs 10 years ago (I don't think we did--lol). With access to more info, I would have tried other options like you have done--instead of fooling with that RAI procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete