Thursday, June 18, 2009

I thought maybe I should start to talk about some of the foods I'm allowed to eat and what I'm not allowed to eat in case anyone is wanting to give this a go. As I said I feel great I have not felt bloated in more than 5weeks and it is good to have some energy. Butter is in - margarine is definatley out - olive oil in - polyunsaturated oils are out - bread and other wheat based foods are out - cheese is in - not low fat cheese. no biscuits, no porridge (high carbs) no milk - cream is allowed it has low carbs and low sugar (surprised me too). Anything with sugar in it is OUT if you look on the labels of your food - everything seems to have added sugar - even tinned food. Naturally occuring sugars like in fruit are OK but you need to limit these. Berries are the best. So for dessert you can have berries with some cream. I am taking all sorts of supplements - I will tell you the ones I know the rest I will research (bottle) and ask the clinic what they are for and then post. I take Vitamin c in powder form - 1 teaspoon is 2000mg I take this in a small amount of water each day - I'm sure it has saved me from getting sick over the past weeks as my whole family have been sick (it's winter here) I take iron 3 times a day (when I remember) I take at least two tablets a day anyway......let me check out the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment