Monday, June 8, 2009

4 weeks yesterday

Have not been weighed this week yet but will be tomorrow at the clinic. I am hopeful, I am really starting to notice the difference in how I feel. I dont crave anything, am never hungry and my world does not revolve around food. It's a good feeling. I am pretty sure I have lost weight again - i just feel that I have, not heaps but something maybe 1/2 to 1 kg......tomorrow will tell. I am currently keeping a food diary for the clinic logging every thing I eat and drink and calculating Protein and Carb amounts. This is to teach you how to look at a meal and know exactly what is in it. Apparantly once you get this right it is easy not to make mistakes. I am really starting to think I can live without sugar and bread etc. It's not that hard, once your body get's over it you really don't want it. Keeping my protein up to the expected levels is a bit hard and for the first time in years I don't seem to really have an appetite - I don't know if this is a good thing or not - hope this is not an indicator of how slow my metabolism is at the moment - although I am eating heaps of food. Still having bacon and eggs or an omelette for breakfast every day and I'm sure this is what sustains me for the day and maybe why I am not hungry. The proof will be tomorrow - fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment