Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well I got weighed last Wednesday and have lost another 0.8kgs I know it's not a huge amount but considering that I have not been able to lose any weight at all and have only been gaining for the past 6months anything is a bonus. I have lost several centimetres also and I am really noticing this in how my clothes fit. I feel really good and don't seem to crave anything. I have plenty of energy at the moment and just generally feel a lot better about myself. I have even started to regain a slight bit of interest in shopping (for clothes) that is, grocery shopping still does nothing for me!. My next weigh-in is next Monday (22nd June) I'm sure the scales will start to show more by then. The clinic still keep telling me it's about cm's lost more than weight and I can see their point now. I am still exercising 3 times per week and they seem to be trying to get me to push a little harder, at least when I leave I feel that I have actually done something.

No comments:

Post a Comment