Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 3

I am already up to day 4, I have been eating similar foods everyday as I am finding the book they gave me a bit confusing, so much information. I mainly have eggs with some sort of meat, ham, lamb chops or minute steak for breakfast, I am supposed to have some carbs also like spinach or tomato which I have tried too but this is so much food I have trouble consuming all of it. Snacks have been cheese(allowed and encouraged)and a type of seaweed rice cracker(not bad especially when breads and biscuits are not allowed - i'll take anything)also almonds I have been having for a snack at morning tea. I drink soda water all day and 1 cup of black tea no sugar in the morning (I have put a little full cream (allowed) in my tea). Lunches are salad with either chicken or lamb chops and dinner is similar either steak or some meat and green veges. It hasn't really been that hard and because I have been trying to lose weight for months my sugar intake has been fairly low and I have tried to eat bread and pasta only occasionally. I haven't really suffered too many detox symptoms, I'm sure I should have by now. The hardest thing is taking all the tablets, I take about 24 vitamins a day, a Vit-C powder in water, a oil mixture, a couple of drops of iodine and a mixture of a fibre powder and water. Oh and I forgot I am up to 4 teaspoons morning and night of the Ghee - this is only for the first week. I think it's the tablets and Ghee that are making me feel nauseous but like I said no headaches and the sick feeling only comes and goes and doesn't stop me from doing anything. If this is the worst of it, then I'm sure I will have no problem with this program. I hope it works. I am not allowed to weigh myself for two weeks and they say some thyroid patients take longer to lose. My husband has been following the diet (minus pills) and he seems to think he has lost weight already! typical. Anyway to sum up the last few days, this program is a bit time consuming, and I feel a little sick, but nothing really bad to report so far. I hope by next week I have something good to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment