Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Into my 2nd week of new diet

I am well into my second week, I feel good but I am not sure I have lost much weight yet and am still not allowed to get weighed in at the clinic. Yesterday I was pushing pretty hard for a weigh-in so they said tomorrow after a workout they would do it and take full body measurements again. I need something, just a kilo even to keep up my dedication to this diet. Not that it is hard, but I am saying NO to a lot of things I like, such as sugar in tea, caffiene, cereal for breakfast, bread and all wheat products (which covers a lot) and milk also. So I would kill for a cappachino. Anyway I think maybe today is just one of those days where if I didn't have anyone to answer too I would say "stuff it" and eat whatever I liked and feel depressed later! I will push through it and hopefully get a good result at weigh in tomorrow. I will post as soon as I know my weight loss (if any) I'm guessing 1 to 1.5kgs that's how I feel anyway. Hope so! In regards to the rest of the diet I am doing OK excercise is fairly easy and could be increased but I;ll do what they say. I would like a bit of variety in foods but I guess I have to study the recipe book etc they gave me and try and find some alternatives to what I have been eating. It's up to me I suppose - I think I will go and find something in the book to cook for dinner - a dish I will enjoy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment