Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 5

I have been feeling great....up until last night. Yesterday I had heaps of energy, I have worked out (as per the program) at the clinic with resistance training machines, quite easy and have not been sore after. I felt great until just before dinner last night I took all my prescribed viatmins and had my orange powder and lemon drink and 10ml of castor oil, within about 20mins I felt really sick. I was in the middle of cooking dinner and the smells just added to the sick feeling. I forced in some of my dinner and then went to bed. I slept for about 11 hours and woke up OK. I have a theory that one of the vitamins is making me feel a bit sick - it appears to be mainly iron in this tablet and I have been sick before after taking iron, so I will cut that out until Monday when I see a consultant at the clinic. Still eating similar foods, probably need a bit more variety, they have given me a receipe book and I am cooking some corned beef at the moment. This week i have mostly consumed meat, eggs and cheese I have had no sugar at all only what is in sauces etc which is minimal, I have not craved sugar at all and still have not had a headache. I have been told not to weigh myself, and it might be in my head by I feel I have maybe lost weight. I am taking one neo-mercazal tablet (5mgs) per day. I tarted at 4 x 5mgs per day about a year ago and rose to 11 x 5mgs and has slowly come back down to 1 x 5mgs. Apparantley my last blood test showed that the t3 and t4 levels were OK but my TSH is "a bit on the high side" so maybe this is why I have been putting on weight consistently for the last couple of months and find it impossible to lose. One of the supplements I have been told to take on this program is Lugol's solution which from what I can gather is just plain iodine - I am having two drops per day. I will be interested to see my blood results in a couple of weeks time to see if there is any change.

No comments:

Post a Comment